The terms and conditions below govern your use of the Forces Online website.The Freedom of Information Act gives you the right to ask Forces Online Service as a tender operator of a public body for all the information they have on any subject you choose. Unless there is a good reason, we will provide the information within 20 working days. You can also ask for all the personal information that we hold on you. At Forces Online we will hold the following information:
- Username – to identify you (Your real name is not displayed in our members area.
- Email Address – to send you verification information, any policy updates, e-shots if you are opted in and to form your username
- A Facebook Group Membership (easiest way for us to check your entitlement to a FREE membership).
- Whether you are an admin of the group.
- A web site address (Our Use Only).
- Forces Online will also take your IP address when you sign up for the service. This is used to identify IP trends in order to identify security breaches.
Freedom Of Information
- Email Address
- Facebook Group or website membership details
- Group administrator details